Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I'd like to thank everyone here that assists me when I need help. :bow: I don't post much but I just love my GL1200. I bought it 6 years ago to see if I'd like the cruiser, well 60,000 miles later ,I just love this bike. I intended to buy a new or newer on if I enjoyed it but this bike has given me no reason to do so.

Its 27 years old but was assembled right. I have repplaced the water pump and the choke cable broke but really nothing more than matainance stuff. I bought a 2002 HD lowrider from my neighbor because he basically gave it to me........................this GL is 10X's the bike. Any way just need to sing the praises of my $2500.00 GL...........best money I ever spent. Just got back from a 400 mile R/T..............performed flawlessly...........................did I mention I love this bike?! :)

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I can't say enough about my 98 Aspencade, it's a great bike. I had a Venture Royal before getting the Goldwing. There is nothing wrong with a Venture, but the Wing is a much more comfortable bike to ride.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
RipTide, Glad you like and enjoy your Wing so much and that it has performed so well for you. I think most of us here will agree with you and feel the same way about our Wing. :claps::claps:

·
Steve
439 Posts
Love riding and working on my 1200. Alway's think I want to upgrade to a newer wing but this one just won't disappoint me and I love doing the maintence work in the winter. Besides I bought it ten years ago for 2500.00$ and IMHO it was a steal at that price.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
I would bet that most of us on here feel the same way about our own GoldWing. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
thats how i feel about my 1100. my first one was a 81. i am on my second one now. its a 83. kinda nice to have some thing that doesn`t take a a masters in electrics to work on. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.