Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

HI ALL,

MY WIFE CAUGHT ME TONIGHT TALKING TO MY WING. I WAS ONLY CLEANING THE EXHAUST AND WAS ASKING HER HOW SHE WAS DOING, BIKE NOT WIFE

THE WIFE SAYS I AM NEUROTIC, I WONT PARK IT UNLESS I CAN SIT AT A BAR WITHIN

SIGHT OF IT.

I RECENTLY FITTED AN ALARM, AS PARENTS WITH KIDS WOULD JUST PLONK THEIR LITTLE ONE ON MY SEAT AND PLAY WITH THE CONTROLS.

THEY ONLY HAVE TO ASK AND THEY CAN HAVE THEIR PHOTO TAKEN OR WHATEVER.

IS IT JUST ME OR AM I LOSING IT.

PS BEFORE GOING TO WORK EVERY MORNING I LIFT THE LOCKED GARAGE DOOR AND SAY SEE YOU SOON TO MY WING. I THINK IM NORMAL.

YOUR COMMENTS WOULD BE OF USE IN CASE SHE SENDS FOR A STRAIGHT JACKET

DAVE :waving:

MALLORCA

SPAIN

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Is the Bike talking back to you ?!:baffled:

Mine does but i don't understand "Japanese" ?#$^*&!#(&!!!:baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

Sounds about normal to me. Tell your wife that thereis help available if she continues to have problems. ;)

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
imported post

Your wife really needs to see someone Dave, or perhaps she should take up a hobby. :waving:

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Sounds normal to me. :cheeky1:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with taking extra good care of and talking to your beloved and making sure that her every need is met...........

Just make sure to be nice to your wife too. :goofygrin:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey jukeboxjury123 :stumped: You must spend all your time talking to the wing. :crying:

You joined here on the 11th July '04 and you have only posted 27 mesgs. It would be nice to talk to some of the cowboys on this forum occasionally :clapper: that very hot sun in Spain might be having a serious effect on you :baffled: your wife might have a genuine complaint :arguing: a straight jacket may be needed. :madeyes:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

First off guys, Goldwings speak English albeit with a slight accent, there's little Japanese spoken at their birthplace in Ohio. If you don't have a good speaking relationship with the bike it will sulk and cause you many expensive problems. Hell I can't work on much of anything without talking to it. Some of my very best conversations are with myself, except for the arguments.

I hate to say it Dave but I agree with the fellows, your wife may have some kind of severe problem, don't let your two wheeled mistress hear her talk like that or you're going to need some carb work or new pulser coils.

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
imported post

It is ok to talk to your Wing, it is ok if it talks to you. It is ok to talk to yourself and it is ok to answer yourself. But if you talk to yourself and then go HUH? You are in trouble.

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

maybe the problem is that your first and second loves haven't been properly introduced? bound to cause some friction if that's the case :arguing:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

hockeydad33 wrote:
It is ok to talk to your Wing, it is ok if it talks to you. It is ok to talk to yourself and it is ok to answer yourself. But if you talk to yourself and then go HUH? You are in trouble.
Not if you're hard of hearing.The woman who hangs around here thinks I'm hard of listening.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:
maybe the problem is that your first and second loves haven't been properly introduced? bound to cause some friction if that's the case :arguing:
Just don't slip and tell her she's the 2nd love?!!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Tell her to get her own Wing so she has someone to talk to

:cheeky1::action: :arguing:

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Just don't slip and tell her she's the 2nd love?!!:goofygrin:
Who :stumped::stumped::stumped:

The bike or the wife? :baffled::baffled::baffled:

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
imported post

as long as you just talk its fine but anything else is ilegal,exept in some states in the U.S.A but i think its still frownd upon even there

:18blue:what no trikes:madeyes:

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
imported post

jukeboxjury123 wrote:
HI ALL,

MY WIFE CAUGHT ME TONIGHT TALKING TO MY WING. I WAS ONLY CLEANING THE EXHAUST AND WAS ASKING HER HOW SHE WAS DOING, BIKE NOT WIFE

THE WIFE SAYS I AM NEUROTIC, I WONT PARK IT UNLESS I CAN SIT AT A BAR WITHIN

SIGHT OF IT.

I RECENTLY FITTED AN ALARM, AS PARENTS WITH KIDS WOULD JUST PLONK THEIR LITTLE ONE ON MY SEAT AND PLAY WITH THE CONTROLS.

THEY ONLY HAVE TO ASK AND THEY CAN HAVE THEIR PHOTO TAKEN OR WHATEVER.

IS IT JUST ME OR AM I LOSING IT.

PS BEFORE GOING TO WORK EVERY MORNING I LIFT THE LOCKED GARAGE DOOR AND SAY SEE YOU SOON TO MY WING. I THINK IM NORMAL.

YOUR COMMENTS WOULD BE OF USE IN CASE SHE SENDS FOR A STRAIGHT JACKET

DAVE :waving:

MALLORCA

SPAIN
Dave, your just fine. It's the OTHERS that I worry about. Those who would sit on or allow others to sit on YOUR wing need help. Perhaps you need a guard.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
the only bike I have ever had stolen was my first harley
:grinner:Hey :grinner:That thief must have been hard up. :grinner: Hey how the hell did he get it started. :stumped:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Saorise said I should tell all of you that I don't talk to her enough.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.