Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For reasons I am not going to disclose right now, I need you to post all the pictures that you can scrounge up of Flyone and a thong at past events, or around the house. He doesn't just have to be wearing it, he can be holding it, throwing it, sling shooting it (No licking)....... Any pictures will help......

Post away!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
For reasons I am not going to disclose right now, I need you to post all the pictures that you can scrounge up of Flyone and a thong at past events, or around the house. He doesn't just have to be wearing it, he can be holding it, throwing it, sling shooting it (No licking)....... Any pictures will help......

Post away!!!!
Quite possibly the strangest request I've ever seen.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Call me strange..........

But I'm not the guy in a thong........... :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

You'll see why after there are a lot pictures posted, now go find them!!!!!.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I do not have one of FLY with a thong, but does this help. :ROFL:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Need more from different events

·
Administrator
20,581 Posts
Ah Jeeze!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill clue you in when the time comes!!

You have to have a couple of pics Bill, post'em up Son!!

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
I will look for some, I know I have some somewhere. This one is not a thong but........

And then I have this one............

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Smore.....

and.....

and....

and....

and....

and.....not a thong but.....

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
I thought this might be useful...

The NASSIR Yellow Thong

by Halfling

As related to me from "Bill's Girl" at the 2012 NASSIR 5 in Eureka Springs AR
In early September 2008, during the 4th Mid-West M&G at Eureka Springs AR, some of "Rhinos" (note; this was before the Rhino name was adopted) gathered at the Rowdy Beaver for some fun and entertainment. Flyone was being his normal clownish self so Beaver Bill and Tybme decided to buy him a black thong as part of the "fun". Flyone enjoyed the joke and responded by putting the thong on his head and dancing around the floor to the enjoyment of all present.
Later that same month, Beaver Bill bought a YELLOW thong and presented it to Flyone for the trip out to NASSIR 1 at Calhoun GA which was being hosted by Cyote61. Steve, Ciaran, Helen the Viking, and Silverfox were expected to attend as well as a large number of forum members. When talking to Cyote61, Flyone learned that the European’s were a little concerned about coming over for the North American Steve Saunders International Rally because they didn't know how the Americans would feel about them invading their rally. So Flyone suggested that his wearing of the yellow thong as he rode into the event might be a good ice breaker. Cyote61 said "you wouldn't dare" and that's the only challenge Flyone needed to do the deed! So, on the first day of the very first NASSIR, Flyone rode into Calhoun GA proudly wearing a yellow thong firmly affixed to his helmet! He got off his bike, walked over to Silerfox and kissed him while everybody else was laughing out loud! It set the tone for the first NASSIR and has been enthusiastically carried on to each subsequent NASSIR as a time honored tradition!

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Thank you for that info John :bow:. It never was clear to me as to how and what, started it.
Looking forward to seeing the whole crew again :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
Can't believe I belong to a group of perverts, that enjoy playing with a thong, take pictures of it, and then request pics of it, then nerve of some people............LOL

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
Still not quite certain how it has happened but at the ripe old age of 55 I find myself scrounging through the lingerie department in search of a yellow thong. Dear Lord what's become of me ?!

·
Administrator
20,581 Posts
I am very scared.......... LOL!!!!

See everyone in Fontana Dam!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.