Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Mr.1200 wrote:
Michelle is only 44,and in for a fight for her life.Please continue with your prayers.

Thank you.

Rocky and the Demers Family
The woman who hangs around here and I certainly will.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

The best from Nikki and me.

Beannacht Dé leat!

Kyle

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
imported post

You got it pardner, i believe she will be fine. HANG IN THERE:)

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Da boss and I are thinking of you two!!! Keep your chin up and things will work out:cool:

Digger

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey Mr.1200 :waving:Keep your chin up. :clapper: Remember to keep talking to her, she will hear every word. :littleangel:My prayers are with you and her every day.

:angel: :18red: :littleangel:

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

our thoughts and prayers are with you and michelle.like redwing said keep taking to her because michelle will know that you are there take care and god bless

mrs rock

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

Mr.1200 wrote:
My Michelle likes to say her Rosary in the Am and Pm...So I am going to bring her beads with me in the morning and place them in both of our hands and say them aloud so she can hear me saying them to her,And will do so again before I leave her side for the night...
Good idea, Rocky! Remember, there's a really good chance she can hear everything going on around her. It's important to stimulate her brain to heal. Read her the newspaper, (good news only), read her poetry, play some Mozart; believe me, it'll make a difference. You and Michelle are in my thoughts.

Best regards,

Tom

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Somehow, this is the first that I knew of your situation, Rocky. I know that with all the support and well wishes, Michelle will overcome this and return to normal active loving life. Keep positive.

Hawker22

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
imported post

Rocky,

My wife and I are continuing the prayers for you and Michelle. We can speak from experience there is power in prayer!! After six weeks of my wife on the edge in ICU, our prayers were answered, only answer the doctors had was a miracle!! She is still healing, but the Lord has brought her this far and we know he will continue blessing her.

We pray everyday for you and will continue.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Still praying for you and your wife and the Doctors!

There's a doctor in LA Named "Keith Black" who specializes in Brain tumors, i know this is a "Hemorrhage" but "Keith" is a Miracle worker in terms of Brain surgery!

He may still be at "Cedar-Sinai" medical center?

Can probably Google him?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Thoughts are still with you from over here. If you are able, stay strong, especially for the rest of the familly, they will be needing you more than ever now.

Pete and Helen.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

Her indoors and I are with you mate. Keep praying and thinking positive.

Good luck and God bless.

Regards,

John S.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
imported post

We're still saying prayers for your wife, & you. It's easy for humans to do, but DON'T GIVE UP! You Michelle is still fighting, & God is still in the healing business. God is a Healer and He has already made provision for your healing. Psalm 107:20 says that His Word will bring healing. So does Proverbs 4:20-22. And God's Word will never pass away or lose its power.

Be strong, & of good courage!

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

We are still praying for a quick recovery for Michelle and praying for you also Rocky. Hang in there!:D

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
imported post

HIRocky, you have my prayers for Michelle every night ,try to keep your chin up i am sure it will be ok.bikerfred

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Rocky,
Sorry to hear about Michelle, today is the first I read about it. I had to attend aneighbours mass this evening and I've said an extra prayer and lit a candlefor Michelle. Young Dylan has promised an extraprayer at bedtime as well.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.