Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

As many of you know my dog Nuby travels with me most of the time and i get a lot of questions from people we meet as to can they see pic/ videos of him now while i post some of his travels here i cant have strangers who have no interest in bikes loging on to see him i set up a facebook account the other night for him i know some of you dont like facebook from the info they share but this is a bit of fun and all the info on him except for the pics and videos are fractious so if you want to view his travels please do so he is under Nuby Motorbike or http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003379987170&sk=wallyou dont need to be his friend but if you would like please do so i will update the site as we progress you will see lots of pics of this wounder full country dont forget all the posts start from the bottom up

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Hi Nuby see you in E. S. :waving:

Mattie

Attachments

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

You should make him up some business cards with his profile name on them for him to hand out. It's much better than having someone try to remember "100003379987170".

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Fig wrote:
You should make him up some business cards with his profile name on them for him to hand out. It's much better than having someone try to remember "100003379987170".
They only have to key in Nuby Motorbike on facebook i only posted that link for you guys to bring you stright into his home page

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

Well, I can't remember a name either much longer past the time it takes to shake hands.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

I didn't want to leave Cody behind when I had to go back to NH from No Cal in 1980. So I made him a seat behind me and I got my first backrest as a rider out of the deal. He had 35,000 miles on the road with me in 4 years, 5 times cross country. He only complained once, it was 20 deg F going over the pass in Colorado, I was cold too.

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

newday777 wrote:
I didn't want to leave Cody behind when I had to go back to NH from No Cal in 1980. So I made him a seat behind me and I got my first backrest as a rider out of the deal. He had 35,000 miles on the road with me in 4 years, 5 times cross country. He only complained once, it was 20 deg F going over the pass in Colorado, I was cold too.

I cant get out with out him as soon as he see,s me going for my bike gear hes jumping up my back when its cold he tucks in close behind me other wise he is hanging his head out the side of the bike watching the white lines go by and the traffic

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

All I had to say was 'You ready to go?' and he'd jump up on my seat and over into his seat and turn around and sit.
If I left him home he'd be barking the hole time I was gone if tied up(neighbors told on him!), he wasn't real happy when I took his seat off to give my then girl friend a ride. If I left him in the house, he'd get into something he wasn't supposed to get into.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.