Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Riding the local twisties today, sun was up, it rained a lot last week, and the are bugs were out in force. Every time a modest size or bigger bug hit my helmet, I heard "PINK". It made me laugh...

What a wonderful ride today. Only had time for about 1.5 hours, but oh man was it sweet...

"wingin' it!"

:D

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
imported post

It really was a great day wasn't it...

Started out doing some adjustsments that I haven't been able to do before, took a test drive out to Coburg and back .. made a few more adjustments ... a little later Karen finished reading the book she was absorbed in, and we both hopped on Rosenburg and took a ride to see how it works for us.

Love this Wing... what a pleasure to ride... and the more I work with it, the better it keeps getting...and the weather here in the Southern Willamette Valley just keeps getting better...paridise on earth, but don't let the rest of the world know it..:)

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hey... I assume that since your user name is Thomas, that your name is Thomas. I am a rocket surgeon, huh:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Since you know the area, I thought I would tell you my route home on Friday... I live in Cottage Grove. I took beltline around to west 11th, south on Bertleson till it dumps into Loraine Hiway, south to Territorial, and then I rode all the way to Gardiner. When I got there, I turned around and went back to Loraine, and then over to CG. Nice ride...

We need to go for a ride sometime...

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Yep, nice day for a ride here in Oregon. Tookthe Wing out for about three hours with a friend and his 750 Sabre.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
imported post

The Loraine is a nice ride... and spectacular country side to enjoy it in.

I have only had Rosenburg a couple of months,been mostly fixing some issues before I ventured too far from home with it... but it's beginning to run pretty good... good enough that I wouldn't mind heading a little south to have a cup of coffee and a short ride... let me know.

Tom ... cruzin lifes highway on a wing and a prayer,with manual in the saddlebag of course...

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
imported post

NOTE!

Username "Thomas_1975" is not equal to the username "Thomas"

"Thomas_1975" is from Eugene, Oregon USA

"Thomas" is from Landskrona Sweden

Regards

Thomas / Sweden

:18blue:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thomas wrote:
NOTE!

Username "Thomas_1975" is not equal to the username "Thomas"

"Thomas_1975" is from Eugene, Oregon USA

"Thomas" is from Landskrona Sweden

Regards

Thomas / Sweden

:18blue:
Yo, Thomas... I was referring to his actual name, not his user name. Chill, dude.:cool:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Mr.1200 wrote:
Pinked??? Oh ya I was pinked alright...
it looks like yours was closer to
pinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinkapinka

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

:baffled:Okay guys about those bugs, you've got a bug heading at you at 5mph, you're headed the other way at 70mph. When you hit the bug with your headlight the bug has to reverse direction. If the bug reverses direction there must be an instant when it's stopped before it accelerates in the opposite direction. Since it was on yourheadlight when it stopped, yourheadlight must have stopped too, did your bike also stop?:stumped:

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
:baffled:Okay guys about those bugs, you've got a bug heading at you at 5mph, you're headed the other way at 70mph. When you hit the bug with your headlight the bug has to reverse direction. If the bug reverses direction there must be an instant when it's stopped before it accelerates in the opposite direction. Since it was on yourheadlight when it stopped, yourheadlight must have stopped too, did your bike also stop?:stumped:

Doesn't that mean you areout runningthe bugby 65mph? :gunhead:

Bob :11grey:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

exavid wrote:
Ya know, I can answer that question through some careful scientific analysis, if you will answer one more question. What color was the bug?:action:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Brown on the outside, yellow on the inside.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.