Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoyed this forum about 13 years back when I brought a GL1200 back from the dead unfortunately I lost my login credentials and had to submit a new profile. I am selling my 2000 sportster and looking to purchase my third GL1100. I am looking at a rare bone stock 83 Interstate right now and am researching parts resources so I can do the needed things like replace cambelts, rebuild brake master cylinders etc. JC whitney is no longer with us and OEM Honda parts can get a little salty, any resources y'all can pass on much appreciated!

·
Administrator
58,725 Posts
do you remember your old Username?
if so, give it to us now, and we can fix your old log in.

if you are Stateside, call me now at 918... 613.... 9....5....3......zero

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John, my old username was hitechluddite it is attached to an email address I no longer have so couldn't do a reset.

Thanks for getting back to me! It's not a big deal ;)

·
Premium Member
62,611 Posts
Hallo hitecluddite

Welcome back on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I checked it out and bought it last night. The rear brake drags really bad but it runs good. It has only been ridden 6000 miles the last 13yrs so it will take some time to work the bugs out and it needs lots of cosmetic TLC but I only paid $1300 for it and I'm pretty confident about $300 in parts and 30 or so hrs of work will have it looking very respectable! I will be posting some before and after pics stay tuned!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts