Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dentist and told him I had a tooth I needed to have pulled but I have a tee time at 10 am and it's 9:30 now so I don't have time for novocaine to numb the gums. Just pull the tooth. He said WOW your awful brave, what tooth is it? I turned to my wife and said ' OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SHOW HIM" !!

·
(Rick Sheeley GWRRA)
659 Posts
A woman called her family dentist the other day. She asked to speak to the dentist personally.

"John has a really bad tooth in the back of his mouth. It's so bad he can't speak or eat, so I am calling you for him."

The dentist paused for a moment, He knew this patient well, a loud complainer never happy with his careful work and skilled techniques. And no matter how bad the issue, the dentist was a thief and overcharged him.

"well knowing John, I can get him in tomorrow, and I will only charge him $200.00 to do the procedure., including the anesthesia."

He listened on the phone as his wife turned and explained what the doctor had said. The silence was followed by a large crash, and moaning screams that resembled cursing. After a few moments, the wife spoke back into the phone:

"Well, how much would you charge just to sew his mouth shut?? And will you take cash??"

·
Premium Member
58,256 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts