Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
Joined
·
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

that it was spring again, with the creeks roaring and the mountains calling...... and with my front wheel pointing north, always north.... Spring is always thelast thing to leave an old man's heart.
 

Attachments

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
Joined
·
665 Posts
imported post

Pictures like that are what gets us through the winter. :cool:Thanks for posting.

I'm doing a little trip planning for next year ... will probably go through Colorado into Utah ... it is so hard to keep the anticipation in check. Now you've gone and made it worse... :(

Bob
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,734 Posts
imported post

believe me---your not alone !!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,910 Posts
imported post

Monk wrote:
Now you've gone and made it worse... :(
Yeah...Now I have this compelling urge to write "WASH ME" on the back of yer putt!!:cheeky1:
 

·
Forum Diplomat
Joined
·
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
Monk wrote:
Now you've gone and made it worse... :(
Yeah...Now I have this compelling urge to write "WASH ME" on the back of yer putt!!:cheeky1:
Anybody can sit on a clean bike; but it's difficult to ride a clean bike to Alaska....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,025 Posts
imported post

I thought it is spring. This was my ride yesterday (seriously)...
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
973 Posts
imported post

It got up to 38 degrees F on Sunday so the wife and I took the bike when we went to lunch. When we got home, she said that she would get back on the bike in April. I thought that since it was sunny and the roads were dry, riding the bike was a good thing.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
31 Posts
imported post

Nice photo. The Wings may look really pretty all shined up and sitting on the showroom floor, but the road grime on your bike in the picture says what it's all about - getting out and going places!
 

·
Lost on this *****
Joined
·
4,317 Posts
imported post

I wish too;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
imported post

I know you miss riding, but soon the snow will be deep and you'll be out in it playing. You seem to get the best out of every season that is sent your way.
 

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
Joined
·
12,840 Posts
imported post

Blackdog wrote:
I thought it is spring. This was my ride yesterday (seriously)...
You can just be quiet now! ;)

According to the weather guessers, it's supposed to clear up tomorrow afternoon and no rain for the whole weekend. :cool: Hope they're right. :dude:

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,607 Posts
imported post

C.J., can't tell if it's raining in that picture. If it is, that could very well be titled "Wet Dreams" for all of us snow bound riders. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
913 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
that it was spring again, with the creeks roaring and the mountains calling...... and with my front wheel pointing north, always north.... Spring is always thelast thing to leave an old man's heart.
HI Cousin Jack. I check in every day here and I scroll down the posts lookin for your posts as I enjoy them so much....thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
imported post

Mel, Your pic makes me miss my Wing! It pretty much stayed dirty like that. Too much riding and not enough cleaning. No time for cleaning; just riding. I am taking most Fridays off from now until the first of the year to use up vacation time so I will be riding the next 3 days. Biggest thing to watch for right now is leaves and pine needles on the roads. Had the Vulcan almost sideways a few days ago with that stuff on the road. Last weekend was fairly cold but I bundled up and got in some great riding time--not many cars on the roads and hardly a bike to be seen.

Bernie
 

·
Forum Diplomat
Joined
·
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

redeyes88 wrote:
Cousin Jack wrote:
that it was spring again, with the creeks roaring and the mountains calling...... and with my front wheel pointing north, always north.... Spring is always thelast thing to leave an old man's heart.
HI Cousin Jack. I check in every day here and I scroll down the posts lookin for your posts as I enjoy them so much....thanks
Thanks, Redeye!

Here's another off my favorite ride of all time, the Alaskan Highway..........
 

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top