Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

Nice bike. I like the seat cover in the third picture. That's a good price too especially with the trailer.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Someone gonna get a sweet deal there, nice colors. And I agree about the seat cover, but I could live without the yellow stripes on it.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Someone gonna get a sweet deal there, nice colors. And I agree about the seat cover, but I could live without the yellow stripes on it.
when you say you could "live with the yellow stripes on it" do you mean that you would like different coloured stripes or no stripes at all. :?:ROFL::ROFL:

I could suffer having that gorgeous Valk in the stable. :claps::cheesygrin: Leave it on the trailer please, it will travel over here better that way. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

there was a bike in a picture..... where????? i looked and looked but all i saw was a underfed girl with yeller stains on her

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
imported post

Wow! Beutiful!! Nice bike and trailer also! :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

motorcycles were not made to ride around on trailers.

If that were mine, it would have:
rock pits in the paint,
worn out rubber on the pegs,
Bugs permanantly embedded in the plastic,
and probably on the 3rd. or 4th. seat.

and.... bikini girl, get off my bike!!!!

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

I just spent about 25% of that bike's price on this new toy.

Attachments

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
imported post

Oh yeah.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
imported post

If the seat cover comes with the bike I'm on it:raspberry:I dont think those yellow stains would be hard to get rid of. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

I think what xavid is getting at is it is probably a scam. That price WITH a trailer and that low of miles.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

vtxcandyred wrote:
I think what xavid is getting at is it is probably a scam. That price WITH a trailer and that low of miles.
That's not a scam price at all actually KBBvalue on it is $5875. That leaves almost $4000 for the trailer. I realize that the Valk is probably worth a bit more than the KBB value, with the low miles, but not enough more for it to be a scam price.

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.