Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well it finally happened to me. I have read alot of posts about this but it was the first time for me. I was only approx.75 - 100 feet away from the corner at about 28 mph when this idiot turned in front of me. Hit the binders pretty hard and my co-pilot smacked her beak into the back of my helmet. I wanted to go compliment the idiot on his driving skills :thumpingmad:but the co-pilotsuggested I keep on my merry way. Nobody hurt but I just can't believe the idiot couldn't see a Wing at night that close.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

hockeydad33 wrote:
Well it finally happened to me. I have read alot of posts about this but it was the first time for me. I was only approx.75 - 100 feet away from the corner at about 28 mph when this idiot turned in front of me. Hit the binders pretty hard and my co-pilot smacked her beak into the back of my helmet. I wanted to go compliment the idiot on his driving skills :thumpingmad:but the co-pilotsuggested I keep on my merry way. Nobody hurt but I just can't believe the idiot couldn't see a Wing at night that close.
Yep, people don't take driving seriously. It's a life or death gamble whenever you ride, drive, or walk across the street. Statistically far more dangerous than, "The evil terrorists" that our government is trying to scare everyone with.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
imported post

I think we all have our stories of close calls...

Be carefull even if it's their fault, it's you who pays the price.

I'm glad you came away unhurt and wiser.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Tonys96 wrote:
I think we all have our stories of close calls...

Indeed we do. The ones of us wholived to tell about it.

:12red::cool:

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
imported post

There is a saying in aviation circles that applies quite well to m/c's.

There are bold pilots and there are old pilots, but there are no Old Bold pilots.

Replace pilot with motorcyclist and I think it applies equally well in this area as well.

Ride careful, be as safe as you can and always assume the other guy doesnt see you and is going to do something extremely stupid.

I've worked a few m/c accidents that definitely have made me contemplate whether I really wanted to get on two wheels again.

bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.