Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May, you may live in Canada.

If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you may live in Canada.

If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you may live in Canada.

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Canada.

If 'Vacation' means going anywhere south of Muncie for the weekend, you may live in Canada.

If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Canada.

If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Canada.

If you have switched from 'heat' to 'A/C' in the same day and back again, you may live in Canada.

If you can drive 90 kms/hr through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you may live in Canada.

If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you may live in Canada.

If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Canada.

If the speed limit on the highway is 80km -- you're going 90 and everybody is passing you, you may live in Canada.

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you may live in Canada.

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction, you may live in Canada.

If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you may live in Canada.

If you find 2 degrees 'a little chilly', you may live in Canada.

If you actually understand these jokes, and forward them to all your Canadian friends & others, you definitely live in Canada.

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

If you set up your deer blind on the highway, you may be from Canada.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

QDaddy wrote:
If you set up your deer blind on the highway, you may be from Canada.
You mean there's another place?:shock: Where do you Americans set up your deer blinds.:cheeky1:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Why lug it into the bush & have to carry the deer out when the deer will come to us :baffled::baffled: :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
imported post

jenniffer ! you forgot ...... and i quote !!!
if you pay your license plates on your goldwing $518.00 dollars a year you live in canada (quebec)

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

tracker4x44 wrote:
jenniffer ! you forgot ...... and i quote !!!
if you pay your license plates on your goldwing $518.00 dollars a year you live in canada (quebec)
OHHHH :shock:.......so sorry for you! $45 dollars a year here in Alberta for a year Registration on my motorcycle.:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
imported post

I could be a Canadian

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Most of those would fit an Alaskan too. Except for that metrical stuff.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

OOPs!:shock:

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

Using the power vested in me, a Canucklehead, I hereby declare and proclaim everyone on this site to be herewith declared an Honorary Canadian. May God have mercy on your cold weather riding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.