Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I did not....nor have I ever messed with the toilet paper.......I just find it a comfortable place to hang out. And further more.....how dare you make such an accusation?
[line]
RED

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

slap that tabby........

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

Next time load the paper with the roll unwinding to the rear, that way the kids/cat will not be able to unwind it by patting it downwards, cats never spin the roll upwards.

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Kittens be kittens......but I miss my old cat that never did a thing to piss me off. This one here is a terror. I have enough trouble finding my keys as it is.....and this one slaps them in the strangest of places. Chews on my toes at night and licks my eyes with that sandpaper tongue to try and wake me up to play. Knocks even heavy objects off shelves. Climbs the curtains. Slaps my bird off the perch. Drinks out of the toilet. messes with the toilet paper. Scratches my speakers. Pulls the cables out of my computer. Disables my alarm clock. Gets into the trash. Tries to eat off my plate. Always under foot. Runs through the house at super sonic speeds and general pain in my a$$.

I'm sure I can rid the little bugger of her misgivings as she does respond to training. For instance I now have trained her not to sh!t in the bath tub. That's not very nice at 5am. Even more so if your foot finds it.

RED

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Cool looking though. Crazy blue eyes. I look forward to when I can calm her down as she gets older and wiser. I have been taking the cat on controlled visits out side to ready her for the boot to freedom. She will be an indoor/outdoor cat as all of mine have been. I'm very good with animals but this little female is a hand full.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
imported post

looks like she can work on your wing she can't be all that bad:whip::whip:

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

:ROFL: my 3 year old cat (Ozzy) likes to wake me up at 5am by climbing the highest object near me and jumping directly on to my chest. Other than that, he's a good kitty. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.