Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I say "ignorant" because I just don't know...I really don't think I've reached "stupid" just yet. :)

At any rate, in terms of headlight bulbs, are H4 and 9003 the same? I read that the Sylvania Silverstar 9003ST is a great replacement for our GL1100s, but I pulled my bulb first and its flange is stamped "H4".

Please advise...

Jack

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
imported post

jsmith24 wrote:
I say "ignorant" because I just don't know...I really don't think I've reached "stupid" just yet.

At any rate, in terms of headlight bulbs, are H4 and 9003 the same? I read that the Sylvania Silverstar 9003ST is a great replacement for our GL1100s, but I pulled my bulb first and its flange is stamped "H4".
Jack, an H4 bulb is a bulb type,, an H4 is also referred to as a 9003, or an HB2.

Twisty

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Hey jsmith... No question is a sign of ignorance and no education comes without cost.. Even the big guys rely on someone else now and again.. :)

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Hi Jack. We all need help now and again. No harm asking and no question is a silly one if you can't answer it yourself. :waving:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

Ignorant is when you don't know if something is wrong.

Stupid is if you know something is wrong and do it anyway.

I haven't seen a stupid question here yet.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:
Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?:goofygrin:
For the same reason we buy food that is "fresh frozen." Have you ever wondered about JUMBO shrimp? What about Semi-boneless?

TDS:madeyes:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

We're gonna get in trouble for doing this you know. How about a free gift?

And that's all I'm going to do on this thread, lest I be banished to the deer thread.

Hobie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.