Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:DI don't believe it. I'm actually the first to use the new forum, I'm never first for anything! Just got the e-mail from Steve and I'm sure others were told as well. Nice to be first here.

Alan Bailey.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
imported post

:DBest of luck with the new format Steve.

Regards to all Wingers in the Dublin area

Steve18

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

Nice one Al. Where've ya been this last month? The gym hasn't been the same without your big mouth calling us names!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Brian, Ihad a tummy bug that knocked me for six for a couple of weeks. Lost about a stone and won't be lifting weights for another week. I still prefferred Spheres gym, what a shame it'c closed down. Sheldon will do until I find somewhere better. I might pop down to Sheldon Saturday mornig around 10am and do some light work. See ya there?

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

nice job on the new site. hope to meet some other wingers on 18th if all goes well . thanks to steve for the heads up :D

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

I don't want to steal Al's thunder, but I think he might have good news tomorrow.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Skooter wrote:
Anyone know if big Al got an 1800 yet?

YES BIGAL HAS GOTA 'BLUE'1800. A good colour but not as fast as the Illusion 'RED' Ride Safe and see you on Sunday I hope. :dude:

:cool: :D ;).

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the best wing forum in the whole world!

Hard to believe that this forum is just 3+ years old. Mr. Saunders and his lil' buddy, Wexman, have done a fabulous job keeping this site centered, and the mean and petty junk out.

Please feel free to check out the search engine at the top left of this page. The archives go all the way back to this site's inception.

Enjoy:waving:

Hobie

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Who what---- was I sleeping????:? Who dug this up?? For a minute I thought I may be number 7 on the new forum.:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
imported post

WHO'S KIDDING WHO HERE..:cheeky1::cheeky1: GOT ME UNTIL i LOOKED AT THE DATES....:dude::dude:

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Anyway--welcome to the forum, Ray. Don't know how you found that old thread, but anyway, good to have you aboard.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
imported post

Who's Ray???:baffled:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.