Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the long time members may remember me, I had a 1985 GL1200LTD, that due to changing circumstances I had to sell on about 3 years ago. Well, after many trials and tribulations, Im back on 2 wheels again, I just purchased a 1976 GL1000 that is in need of some love. if all goes well, I should have it back on the road in a week or two. Ill post up some pics in the morning when the lighting is better.....

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,675 Posts
Oh I remember you well Scott,

good to see you on and posting again. Missed you.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
Welcome back Scott! Good to have you back with us!

John

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
is it scott in nevada or arizona?

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
No matter what bike you ever ride, remember to stick around and not leave again. The more the merrier.:waving:Welcome back!!!!

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Welcome back Scott :waving:, you didn't sell your membership here with your old bike looking forward to see your new ride. :claps:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Long time no see, Scott! Glad to see you back with another 'Wing! It shouldn't take long to get that 1000 roadworthy. I think you'll like the performance, the '75 and '76 were built more for performance than touring. Nothing like riding a naked 'Wing either.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
given the humongous list of parts that I have on the way, it should be up and running by the end of my next "weekend" off (sunday/monday) as long as I dont get bvitten with surprises or slow shipping

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.