Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well I'm back. First visit since I left the ould sod in October. I see there are a few new gurus sice I left and that Redwing is still posting lots fo rubbish :p!

Anyway, I have a laptop where I am living and a PC in work so I will be able to look in more often.

[align=center]Happy Christmas everyone. [/align]
It will be different this year, celebrating Christmas in the sun instead of the cold.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Skooter wrote:
Well I'm back. First visit since I left the ould sod in October. I see there are a few new gurus sice I left and that Redwing is still posting lots fo rubbish :p!

[align=center]Happy Christmas everyone.
[/align]
Hey Skooter, :waving: Good to see you back in the nest, :clapper:maybe you might be able to keep a bit of law and order here. :whip: Thats all I post is rubbish because I dont know anything about :18red:and i went to my local government minister to try and get him to use some political influence to get me promoted to "Guru" but it didn't work. :jumper:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Welcome back Paul,:waving:,how are ya gettin on down under:jumper: ? Dont let REDWING sweet talk you into giving him some mana ,:action:,every new member who comes on the forum are subjected to the crawling and the begging ,:?,He even paid one of them for mana ..:D..SO BEWARE ...cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Skooter, so glad to hear ya, nothing but chaos and pandemonium since you've gone. Everyone is fixated on Manna, and the fastest color. Can you try to restore some reason or sanity....?

Never mind, I forgot you skipped the country.... :D Merry Christmas, and try to enjoy the climate. The inmates are still running the assylum....

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Easy! Easy ! :stumped: Give me a chance. :whip: I was going to wait another day B4 I asked him, but now ye have spilled the beans. :crying:Dont mind them boys Skooter, I know you will give me "Mana" in your own time. :grinner:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Easy! Easy ! :stumped: Give me a chance. :whip: I was going to wait another day B4 I asked him, but now ye have spilled the beans. :crying:Dont mind them boys Skooter, I know you will give me "Mana" in your own time. :grinner:

YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN PAUL :cooldj:,,HE IS OFF ALREADY ,,TRYING TO BUTTER YOU UP ,,BE CAREFUL ,,ONCE HE GETS MANA FROM YOU ,ITS "GOOD LUCK NOW AND THANK YOU :waving:"AND YOU WONT HEAR ANY MORE FROM HIM .................MAYBYE THATS NOT A BAD THING EITHER ,,:D CHEERS:waving: CIARAN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.