Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well I got back home to Ireland last weekend after almost a year in Australia. It will take a while to get used to the weather, but at least I will be able to visit here a bit more often again.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey Skooter :waving:Welcome home to the old sod again. :clapper:Gosh that year went very quick. :baffled:

:leprechaun::18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Skooter wrote:
Well I got back home to Ireland last weekend after almost a year in Australia. It will take a while to get used to the weather, but at least I will be able to visit here a bit more often again.
One question Skooter, WHY?

As in why did you come back to the rain and cold and why can you now visit here more often.... don't they have computers yet in Aus?:goofygrin::goofygrin:

But you can't beat coming home can you? Nice to go away but definately, no place like home.

Pete

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks for the welcome lads. Pete, you can only stay for a year on a holiday trip. I also went to Fiji as well. Great trip. So far the weather here has been nice, sort of easing me back into the system. When I was travelling in Oz I didn't get much opportunity to visit internet cafes. Before I went away I was able to use the PC in work whenever I wanted to, so I was able to visit here a lot.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Glad to see the Irish Rover home safely!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Paul ,welcome home ,,as you can see not a lot has changed here apart from a lot of new members ,,REDWING is still as grumpy as ever ,,he got a new set of teeth for his dog shep while you were away ,,and he failed the interview to be a guru ,Exavid is as witty as ever and me I am still hiding in the shadows waiting to pounce on some poor unsuspecting member who has posted crap ....Nice to see you back ...Ciaran

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Hi Paul ,welcome home,REDWING is still as grumpy as ever ,,he got a new set of teeth for his dog shep while you were away ,,and he failed the interview to be a guru.
Hey wexman :stumped: Thats all confidential information. :crying: :crying: :crying:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.