Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having been a lurker here a few YEARS back (w/ '91 GL1500), I SOLD it as my friend wanted to do a "retirement-Bucket List" ride to Alaska.
I knew the rough roads would eat the 25 yr old plastic bits for lunch so sold it locally with only 90,000 miles on it and bought a 2013 VStrom Adventure bike for the trip.
Well that adventure went OK but the lack of creature comforts (HARDseat, no cruise, no stereo, no cancelling T/S WORE on me and I decided to SELL that one too).
Its getting posted next week and I've already lined up a "NEW to me" , < 88,000 mi 1986 GL1200 SE-i online. I've always wanted one of THOSE ! Just waiting for the paperwork to go thru, then have to figure out HOW to get it across the US/CANADA line since the border is CLOSED. Lookin forward to the VAXX and some nice Summer Cruising..life should be GOOD !

Alan

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,757 Posts
you are going to enjoy the SEi with fuel injection.
I loved mine, touch starter, Varoom!!!

·
Premium Member
69,803 Posts
Hallo A10Thunderbolt

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Welcome from the west coast rock of Canada. Great bikes the FI models, thoroughly enjoy my '85 Limited Edition. Make sure you get the manuals for the bike. Without the manuals easy to go down the proverbial rabbit hole so to speak. Enjoy

PM sent

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
3,505 Posts
Welcome Back!!

Now then, to Business:
pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts