Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I don't own a Goldwing anymore (Honda ST1300), and I didn't get to go to Calhoun....

Nobody talks to me anymore......

I feel out of touch.......

guess I'll have to find me a project Wing, so I can be in "The Brotherhood," again......

BTW, is Calhoun happening next year, too?

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
imported post

Don't do nothin' crazy there Cousin Jack!

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

There is a discussion going on about NASSIR..2 in the Events thread, not the Calhoun Sub Forum.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

Sincerely sorry that u dont have a goldwing, one is just around the corner dont give up hope... but with all due sensitivity regarding your situation u made my day cause i had a hard day at work and when i saw "im lonely" i totally cracked up:cheeky1: :dude::Di about fell out of my chair. then i read the intro and was quite a bit more somber but you sure took the stress away from a bad day at first.... thanks for that very much...

hope u find a project wing soon, best regards

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Everytime I go onto the forum I look for any post from you. Not seeing many, I always hope you are out on some great road, getting more incredible tales to spin for us.

It wouldn't matter to me if you were riding one of those new chinese motorcycles. I always await one of your stories.

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
imported post

once a winger, always a winger!!! i sort or think of it like if you were in the military, you are a soldier for life.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
I don't own a Goldwing anymore (Honda ST1300), and I didn't get to go to Calhoun....

Nobody talks to me anymore......

I feel out of touch.......

guess I'll have to find me a project Wing, so I can be in "The Brotherhood," again......

BTW, is Calhoun happening next year, too?
I think I would be looking for a cheap 1100 somewhere. I still feel like they are hard to beat for the money and now that "riding season" is about over for the masses would be a good time to get a deal on a nice running bike.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Oh heck CJ, you should know that of all people, YOU don't have to have a GW just to find conversation. Just good ole bike stories in general will lift the spirit.

And BTW,, the next NASSIR has been in decustion already. Lots of ideas where to have it. Been looking at making it more central or even (and I like this one personaly) WESTERNLY:cool:Umm,,,,,,,Colorado was mentioned,,,,,,,and you can imagine how I feel on that. What an unbelievable trip that would be for me. Not only get to see those fantastic Rockies again, but get to meet up with the members of this great forum that gave me all the advice to make my trip happen earlyer this year. But even if it is somewhere else, I would like to make it. From everything I've read here, you and I missed out on a great time in Calhoun. I don't know if the funds will allow me to make a trip in 09, but I'm going to do what I can.

Ok,,,,,,I guess I've been rambleing on long enough. I let someone else have the stand.

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
imported post

WHILE THINK THE GOLD WING IS THE BEST CYCLE FOR TWO UP TOURING, IF I WERE TO SOLO TOUR I WOULD CHOOSE THE ST. THEY ARE BOTH GREAT!!

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

CJ you have helped so many of us that you will never be alone. Anywhere you travel you have freinds. pecially here on the NW side of Chicago

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

And if you need to you can ride my 81 gl1100

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
imported post

CJ, You're only lonely because that ST is sooooooooo fast. I was thinking about getting one next year, until I saw how much my 401k lost...........holy crap.....maybe a used chinese project scooter :D

Tim :bat:

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

i was thinking of getting an st, had one lined up too, ex-royal air force cop bike, the wife put her foot down again

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

CJ:
I was wondering yesterday about YOUR complete lack of posting!:?:D
Actually I was wondering what type of weather your part of the country was having etc. Just because you have an ST doesnt change anything around here.

Seems we are going to make a short trip from Fort Worth to Bastrop Tx. to visit
my wife's brother. He recently had a triple bypass. He did have complications but
is now recovering nicely. Positive side is his/our nephew is a well known anesthesologist in the that area so he is getting excellent care and followup.

Have a great weekend.
David

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.