Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have observed many times in my short membership a common problem for many members. It seems that many of you have motorcycles for sale and are to far away from prospective buyers. I see many of you anxious to buy a motorcycle, but it is too far away for you to pick it up. So finding myself grateful to all off you for your advise and friendship, I have decided to offer myself ot you all.

From this point forth I am available to go anywhare in the united states, pick up a bike and deliver to your door. You will only be financially responsible for the meagerest of expenses, these being my airfare to the bike and from your home to mine, and fuel costs of the bike.

I will gladly not only donate my time, I will even cover my personal expenses. Now I realize that you're believing it's to good to be true, that someone would travel anywhere to pick up a Goldwing and personally transport it with a smile. I don't blame you, but it's true, just send me the plane tickets, the gas vouchers and a map, and sit back with a coffee/beer/sodapop and relax knowing that your bike is being hand delivered for only cost.

So call early and schedule me at your conveinience, call now and get a free portable am/fm radio from a manufacture you never heard off.

Operators are standing by for your call.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

I'm still looking for that Wal+Mart greeter position.
Any help will be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

morram wrote:
I'm still looking for that Wal+Mart greeter position.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Hang it up...:baffled:

I've tried for the same position and even have a daughter that is an department manager...

NO LUCK.

I figure my last chance will be washing the windows and tables at a McDonalds. :cheeky1:

Now maybe if it was to get another iceage started and a lot of you Northerners came down here to Florida and needed house plans, well ?????? I can dream!!!

Oh heck that's right, they say right now we have 300,000 houses in Florida just waiting for an owner.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

OH BOY!!!!!!!!! A deal like that just makes me wanna start shopping for another bike. It's like buying something you don't need,,,,,,, but it's "ON SALE" :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
imported post

Richardrwg wrote:
I have observed many times in my short membership a common problem for many members. It seems that many of you have motorcycles for sale and are to far away from prospective buyers. I see many of you anxious to buy a motorcycle, but it is too far away for you to pick it up. So finding myself grateful to all off you for your advise and friendship, I have decided to offer myself ot you all.

From this point forth I am available to go anywhare in the united states, pick up a bike and deliver to your door. You will only be financially responsible for the meagerest of expenses, these being my airfare to the bike and from your home to mine, and fuel costs of the bike.

I will gladly not only donate my time, I will even cover my personal expenses. Now I realize that you're believing it's to good to be true, that someone would travel anywhere to pick up a Goldwing and personally transport it with a smile. I don't blame you, but it's true, just send me the plane tickets, the gas vouchers and a map, and sit back with a coffee/beer/sodapop and relax knowing that your bike is being hand delivered for only cost.

So call early and schedule me at your conveinience, call now and get a free portable am/fm radio from a manufacture you never heard off.

Operators are standing by for your call.

Now folks the intention is good.

I do have a harbour bridge for sale if any one is interested. Buyer to arrange delivery. :cooldj:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

Now folks the intention is good.

I do have a harbour bridge for sale if any one is interested. Buyer to arrange delivery. :cooldj:

just to sweeten the pot a bit globtrotter you can sell that big rock i have on consignment and for a cheap price...

it would make a great paper-weight :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
imported post

Richardrwg wrote:

I don't know Richard!
Going from an 1100 to an 1800 is a big step up. You might have to prove that your quailified to break-in a new GW.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

Hey it's to bad you did not make this offer a week ago. I just sent out a 1500 to iraq ram from sunny southern California to Chicago area. Wow just the price of a ticket and gas would have been a good deal for him really.

I am just wondering when you got here how would you have moved the bike. Would it have been on your back?? that was a heavy bike ya know. But I guess you have a way or you would not have made this offer, would you?? It's just that without a front wheel, or controls it would have been very hard to move by yourself.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

That is a great offer thou. So how would you have moved it????

·
Village Whack Job...
7,907 Posts
imported post

Trucknchuck wrote:
Hey it's to bad you did not make this offer a week ago. I just sent out a 1500 to iraq ram from sunny southern California to Chicago area. Wow just the price of a ticket and gas would have been a good deal for him really.

I am just wondering when you got here how would you have moved the bike. Would it have been on your back?? that was a heavy bike ya know. But I guess you have a way or you would not have made this offer, would you?? It's just that without a front wheel, or controls it would have been very hard to move by yourself.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Wheelie the whole way?

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:
Trucknchuck wrote:

Wheelie the whole way?
This would not have been as hard as you think. All I would have needed was some piano wires and 2 x 4's. I would have constructed a sling system attached to the rear of the bike that would hold the front of the bike in the air.As far as the missing or inactive control issue goes, I would have attached sign on the back stating "Microsoft Vista Powered Test Vehicle". This would alert the public that it would do things and fail to do things without warning.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,650 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.