Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

No sad fanfare, im pissed :Xthat i cant make it to montrose, i had the money saved for 6 months now and used it to pay some bills thinking i could make it back up but did not.

I know i cant make it all week but i will try to come up for a day if i can, i really want to meet everyone and i have been looking so forward to it. But well heck when you cant do something you just have to accept it and move on... this totally sucks tail end...

I do wish everyone a wonderful week and a great safe ride.. I will be thinking about you for sure... and wishing i was there.. peace dave

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,610 Posts
imported post

Dave,

I do hope magic happens and you can ride up for at least one over night stay. Surely someone can help bed you down for just one night.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

That does stink:(We found out several months ago due to my company forcing everyone to eat up their vacation time in hopes of a better end of year sales in the steal market. Its getting better and I'm glad I have a job, but boy I sure wish I was there in Colorado with everyone else:action:Get up there for a day and have fun and meet everyone:cool:

Ride Safe, Ray:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

Yea, I know what U mean. I would have been able to have enough saved up if it wasn't for my 74yo's Mom's "Wants" But you only have one, and I also bought this Aspencade, mainly because she was making me mad at all the junk she wanted, but I just could not say no to her. Also, I did not have anyone to take care of her. BUT if there is a NASSIR 3, come hell or high water, I will be there.
NR1

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear that Dave. Hopefully you can make it here for a day anyway.

Take care,
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.