Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
People are going to be jealous when they see you with 3 cups of coffee and they don't have a cup to put coffee in........

And remember folks...... Coffee is free!!! with a side of breakfast!! all you have to do is buy a cup!
I might 'lease' a couple of 'em out just to help recoup some money for GAS!
thecruiser

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
John (Halfling) would you add a cup and a small shirt to my order? Thanks, Bernie
Yep, I totally expected "someone" to miss the t-shirt deadline but I sure didn't think it was going to be a CO-HOST!!!!! :lash: :ROFL:
You already have 1 small and 1 large, do you REALLY want 2 smalls?

Bernie, you order the cup in the store please, I'll TRY to get you another t-shirt in the morning! :shock:

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
John is Great Guy. If Y'all need anything, he's the 'go-to' guy.

I'll bet he'll even make your bed while we're all down at the camp-ground havin' breakfast. :D

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'll bet he'll even make your bed while we're all down at the camp-ground havin' breakfast. :D
But PLEASE don't expect me to do it in that French Maid Outfit cause it ain't gonna happen!!! :raspberry:

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
But PLEASE don't expect me to do it in that French Maid Outfit cause it ain't gonna happen!!! :raspberry:
JEEEEEEEEEZUSSSSSSSSS.............

The vision is there....... To late Ethel......

I'm going blind now........

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Awww, first disappointment... Hope they aren't many more.

My first NASSIR Rally too.... :sadguy:
What else haven't you told us about John?? :waiting:
thecruiser

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Good Lord........now I'm gonna have to go bleach out my brain to try and get rid of that mental image........ Thanks a lot John.....:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.