Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to restored classic Schwinn bicycles. every once in a while someone would find a brand new classic bike that has never been ridden. I would be absolutely ecstatic about finding an NOS GL1500....preferably a 1998/2000 model. I doubt that will ever happen but I would buy one is a heartbeat.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
My brother-in-law recently bought a Red 2000 GL1500 with 3403 miles. Interstate I believe as it has no extras and completely stock. It's having a brake issue repaired (air in line or return line plugged) then will be up for sale. I'll make sure I post a link to it when they list it.

He's selling it because a couple weeks later he found a gorgeous Black 1999 SE with really low mileage and loaded with goodies.

Steve

·
Administrator
24,496 Posts
I use to restored classic Schwinn bicycles. every once in a while someone would find a brand new classic bike that has never been ridden. I would be absolutely ecstatic about finding an NOS GL1500....preferably a 1998/2000 model. I doubt that will ever happen but I would buy one is a heartbeat.

So what does that have to do with feedback for ideas on future goldwings?

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Here in Austin a couple of years ago on CL was a 1994 GL1500 with 59 miles on it, and the original paper dealers plate still. Guy bought it in San Antonio, drove it to Austin, parked it in the garage and never rode it again.

It looked like hell, I have some pics to prove it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.