Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I like to ride motorcycles.... I like to ride big ones and small ones, new ones and old ones... I like to ride them far and wide... I like to ride them all the time.

But I've had a career, a good one, and I raised a son, a good one; I'm proud of both my son and my career, proud of the life I've lived. But it took time, and I may never be able to ride the Atacama Desert, may never be able leave my tire marks on Ruta 40.... but I usually have a woman that loves me on behind, the same woman, and that is good enough. In fact, that is more than good enough. God has been very kind to me; and, Lord, I am truly grateful.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
imported post

Some day I hope the two of us meet. And it sounds like we will in the afterlife , if not before.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
imported post

Well said bro...

I too have a great lady in my life. I know God loves me because I can see it in her eyes.

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

why yes...........yes, I did notice:cool:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

scotterichmond wrote:
Some day I hope the two of us meet. And it sounds like we will in the afterlife , if not before.
Hey, buddy! We're close enough that that shouldn't be a problem! In fact, we were just near you not too long ago, went right through Marblemount, had a pulled pork barbeque sandwich at the Caboose! You live on a great, great, motorcycle road.....

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
imported post

so........ close , If it was during the week you drove through the town I work in too! Newhalem. In the big buildings behind the train.. If you get to the store in Newhalem again ask the clerks and they will point you to the place I am.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

scotterichmond wrote:
so........ close , If it was during the week you drove through the town I work in too! Newhalem. In the big buildings behind the train.. If you get to the store in Newhalem again ask the clerks and they will point you to the place I am.
Will do! Might get one more North Cascades run in before I snap into the ski bindings.... ain't snowed up there on Rainy Pass, yet, has it?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
imported post

I heard there was some snow on Washington pass two weeks ago. It is real nice here now though.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

I also enjoyed a pulled pork barbeque sandwich at the Caboose earlier this year. I love the North Cascades ride.

I am up for a coffee stop there sometime!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
imported post

okie dokie

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
imported post

And the 75 wing will be ready too !

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
imported post

That was a shock to hear!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Guess the next thing you tell us is that you like your wife, too....

You're pulling our leg(s), aren't you...?:cheesygrin:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Gullvingen wrote:
That was a shock to hear!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Guess the next thing you tell us is that you like your wife, too....

You're pulling our leg(s), aren't you...?:cheesygrin:
Lol.... no.....but I pull on hers....frequently!

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
imported post

:ssshh:

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
imported post

Well said Mel. I feel the same as you. God has blessed me with a great wife of over 28 years. She never wanted to ride before but she always wants to ride now. And I thank the Man above for that. Pray that everyone's rides are safe and that His hands are over all of us as we ride.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Those tire tracks from your cycle.... Foot prints from your boot, They will be gone after the first rain or wind. It's the track your on that matters, and the print you leave on those you meet.

I wish more could look at life like you do..... Including myself some days.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
imported post

I love this site, you guys don't know how just the words you write sometimes can influence (in a possitive way) the lives of thouse that read them.

To God be the Glory !

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

scotterichmond wrote:
I love this site, you guys don't know how just the words you write sometimes can influence (in a possitive way) the lives of thouse that read them.

To God be the Glory !
AMEN!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.