Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Recently totaled my 05 Goldwing :praying:eek:n the Blue Ridge Parkway near Ashville NC. Fortunately I was not hurt to bad (sore left leg). I am looking for a 2005-2010 low mileage Goldwing with abs and navigation preferably in yellow. My email is [email protected].

Jim

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
imported post

glad you are ok.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Glad thats all that happend, and best of luck with your new bike search

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
imported post

I sat on a red 2012 today. I would be hard pressed to buy an older one after this. They had an '06 with 75k miles on it for $16,900 or a brandy new red one for $23k.
I bought a lotto ticket. Wish me luck!

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

sorry to hear about your loss. glad your ok though and good luck with finding another one.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but glad you're ok! Good luck in your search for a new bike...

They had an '06 with 75k miles on it for $16,900 or a brandy new red one for $23k.

Guess I must still be living in the 70's or 80's.... I can't even conceive of the notion of paying that much for something with 75K miles on it....

Doug

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

Sidecarmike,

If you win the lottery will you get me one to?
They have them in all 4 colors to choose from atHonda dealerby my house. I'll let you have first pick.:ROFL:

Parman

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

Paid $3,400 for my 84 aspy nine years ago and she is still worth $3,400 and maybe as much as 4,000 plus.

I cannot figure why anyone would pay out $23,000 to $28,000 for a new bike and then loose all that value in the first year!

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
imported post

There is a used yellow one at first coast honda in st augustine fl...not sure of year, but it's very yellow....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.