21,185 Posts
imported post

Gone but not forgotten.

R.I.P.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

I hope they have all found peace. Life is so fleeting and precious.....

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Though not a member nor a rider but my father in law passed away last night. He was 92, so it wasn't a tragedy but the end of a long life of a man who dealt with many difficulties in his life. Now he's at peace at the end of this long road.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

Hey exavid :(

[align=center]My deepest sympathyto the Woman who hangs around your place :crying:[/align]
[align=center]and toyou alsowith thehuge loss of Her late Father :crying:[/align]
[align=center]:angel:Gods Love Lights the Way[/align]
[align=center]And Turns the Darkness into Day.:littleangel:[/align]
[align=left]:(:18red::([/align]

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
imported post

exavid wrote:
Though not a member nor a rider but my father in law passed away last night. He was 92, so it wasn't a tragedy but the end of a long life of a man who dealt with many difficulties in his life. Now he's at peace at the end of this long road.
My goodness, Paul. My best wishes to all in your family...

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Hey Paul, I'm sure you know I've already been talking to the Mrs., but just wanted to offer my condolences to you here as well. Even when it's long in coming and expected, it's never easy. God's peace to you both!

John

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Paul prayers to you and your wife....

Claude....

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Just reading this now Paul. I'll keep him in mind with the Christmas prayer today.

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
imported post

Paul, Prayers are going out to you from our family.

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
imported post

Could I add my brother, Simon, who never owned a Gold Wing but had a Honda 50. Who died on (St Stephens's Day) Boxing Day Dec 26 2008 just 18 days short of his fiftieth birthday. Just dropped dead of a massive stroke. Rarely had a cold.
Thanks Wingle

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

You certainly may Wingle. I'm deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your brother, especially at his age. Some are called early and leave us with sorrow and pain. For them there is no more sorrow or pain, for us it will allfade and remembrance of the good times will strengthen. You have the heart feld condolences of the Woman who hangs around here and myself. RIP Simon.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

Wingle wrote:
Could I add my brother, Simon, who never owned a Gold Wing but had a Honda 50. Who died on (St Stephens's Day) Boxing Day Dec 26 2008 just 18 days short of his fiftieth birthday. Just dropped dead of a massive stroke. Rarely had a cold.
[align=center]
My deepest sympathy to You Wingle and All the family members :([/align]
[align=left]:realshocked::18red::realshocked:[/align]

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Wingle wrote:
Thanks Wingle
My condolences to you Wingle.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

Hmmmm, See all stuff ya miss when you have to work.

This surprised me, And thanks for it too.

Great to see the guys are not forgotten.

Paul I was shocked to see about your Father in Law. Sorry.

Wingle, Sorry too to hear about your Brother.

Well I gotta go and clean this Monitor, It's all bleary.

C Ya

Mohawk

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

My very sincere condolences and symphathy to all those close to us that have touched our lives, their loss and their families loss. Even though many of them i did not know, i would have loved to have known them for they have seemed to have touched so many lives in so many positive ways and so now may they all guide us from the heavens in everlasting grace...

Maybe at some point those that did know them, can help us that did not, by sharing alittle about their lives and their character on here.... just a thought...

peace to all

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
imported post

God Bless

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Paul, my deepest sympathies for you yous. Although he was not a member or a rider, he was ( through you) still part of the family. God Bless. Angela

·
Administrator
57,475 Posts
imported post

It is time we bring this topic up again.

We have lost many great friends and family during the past years, Steve asked me to find this thread, and I hope it is the one he was thinking of.

21 - 40 of 119 Posts