Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
It is time we bring this topic up again.

We have lost many great friends and family during the past years, Steve asked me to find this thread, and I hope it is the one he was thinking of.
This is the one John, thanks for finding it again so that we can again remember those who have passed away.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
AZgl1500 wrote:
It is time we bring this topic up again.

We have lost many great friends and family during the past years, Steve asked me to find this thread, and I hope it is the one he was thinking of.
This is the one John, thanks for finding it again so that we can again remember those who have passed away.
And I thank you as well John.:clapper::action::action:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

We have had so many "close calls" this past year and I am so thankful that I can't remember losing any one to a "close call"...Some of you may not believe this but every morning when I awake, my first thought is a prayer that I won't get on this forum and find out we have lost a member.....To those who have left us ...You are missed.....Our thoughts and prayers are still with your loved ones and families....

RIP My Brothers....

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

As the year comes to an end and a new one begins we are often reminded in reflection of those that touched our lives. That touch can be light or profound and I appreciate their joining and participation in this Forum.It will be missed by many.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Just take a minute tonight to think of those who have passed on over the past year and the many friends we have lost ... Ciaran

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Just take a minute tonight to think of those who have passed on over the past year and the many friends we have lost ... Ciaran
It will be done!:(

·
Premium Member
4,633 Posts
imported post

Just found this thread and would like to add my deapest thoughts to all mentioned.... :bow:

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

Let's also add prayers for those that have lost family members. After all we are all family.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

This past week we lost a very dear friend, and he will be missed by all that knew him......Motorcycle Pete has been described as a "Gentle Giant", I never had the great pleasure of meeting Pete but from those who knew him, I know it was my loss in not meeting him.....Today we add one more Candle In Remembrance of a friend and a brother....We know that Pete is gone but he will ride beside us in our memories, and we shall see Pete and all of our fallen brothers, when our "time" comes, to ride with them on roads of Gold.....Where we will all be young again and there will be no aches and pains of this world.....RIP Pete.....

Claude.....

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

redbaron wrote:
This past week we lost a very dear friend, and he will be missed by all that knew him......Motorcycle Pete has been described as a "Gentle Giant", I never had the great pleasure of meeting Pete but from those who knew him, I know it was my loss in not meeting him.....Today we add one more Candle In Remembrance of a friend and a brother....We know that Pete is gone but he will ride beside us in our memories, and we shall see Pete and all of our fallen brothers, when our "time" comes, to ride with them on roads of Gold.....Where we will all be young again and there will be no aches and pains of this world.....RIP Pete.....

Claude.....
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]Ditto + 1[/align]

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

Thank you for rembering our brother Pete. Eric and I will never forget all the kind words from all Pete's extended family.

LOL, cjbateman

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

CJ, It was our honor to know your brother, I for one missed out on meeting him face to face, but I loved to read about his many adventures and some times his misadventures.....Pete was a friend to those who met him, a brother to us all....He will be sorely missed by all of us.....

Regards

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
imported post

Can not believe Motorcycle Pete has passed on, I have been away and unable to get full internet access, was shocked when Silverfox told me, I first met Big Pete at Silverfoxs house in 2006, and the following year travelled with them to the first meet&greet in Ireland, we spent the week discusing various topics politcal &others he allways had a good word to say and had a great sense of humour. I feel privaledged to have met him. :(:(:(

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
imported post

Thanks to whoever re-found this thread as it is very appropriate for this time of year. I will pray for all the forum members who have passed on that they may be at peace.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
imported post

I would like to take a moment to share to pray for the families of the members who have passed on.

41 - 60 of 119 Posts