Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Today April 5, 2011, with a heavy heart, we add one more name to our "In Remembrance" Honor Roll....We add Pop Fly, beloved father of Bill Ladigo, aka Flyone.....We add one more Candle In Remembrance of a friend and a brother....We know that Pop Fly is gone but he will ride beside us in our memories, and we shall see Pop Fly and all of our fallen brothers, when our "time" comes, to ride with them on roads of Gold.....Where we will all be young again and there will be no aches and pains of this world.....

RIP Pop Fly.....:praying:....

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

One more Winger that has left us too soon, but his passing is not fogotten...Bill Dwyer aka idriveu, has been added to our "In Rememberance" thread....

RIP idriveu..............:praying:

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

I hear we lost a few this week on the way to wall, one here in albuquerque. My heart goes out to all the family from all the fallen that they may find peace again.

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

I would like to add my good friend,and hero, Donald "Smokey" Smolick to our "wall". This guy was a great friend and riding buddy, a decorated warrior and kind soul. He fought 2 battles, one in the skies of Viet Nam, and one in the doctors office, and lost the last one. Ride on Smokey, you are loved, and missed by all you touched. Just too soon my friend, too soon. Jim

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
imported post

I've updated the graphic at post #1 to include PopFly, Motorcycle Pete, and idriveu.

To be sure, we've lost many other friends and family members. Please know that our collective thoughts are with each and every one...

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
imported post

My prayers go out to all of the family and friends that have lost loved ones. May God ease your burden and may He embrace you and surround you with His love.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
I've updated the graphic at post #1 to include PopFly, Motorcycle Pete, and idriveu.

To be sure, we've lost many other friends and family members. Please know that our collective thoughts are with each and every one...
Thank you so much Dick. May all our fallen riders Rest in Peace. In Jesus name, Angela, aka fysty-1

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

February 16, 2012....Once more we add another name to our In Remembrance Thread...Today with sadness and a heavy heart we light a Remembrance Candle in the name ofMichael Ward, of South Carolina....Known to his may friends on the forum as "Bagmaster" or Baggy....Baggy was always there for any one who needed a helping hand, or a gentle nudge in the right direction...Baggy Served his country in the United States Navy, his last duty station was on the USS Saratoga, which I served on too....We used to laugh about the things we remember about the Sara....I will miss Baggy....Baggy may you ride silver and gold streets with those who gone before, and may youi keep an eye on us that remain here....RIP Brother.....

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
imported post

I have already redone the graphic, and sent a link to Wingnut to change at the beginning of the thread.

I only wish I was close enough to ride and stand at his service....

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

One that never got mention much at all was Andrew Weisberg (Andrew at Classic) of Classic Cycle Parts passed away April 6th, 2009. He was a member here for a couple of years and helped a number of us with carb problems..

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

So noted Sam and there was Gina Krammer, and a couple others loved ones that passed ....Thanks for reminding us of our over sight....

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

To those that are no longer with us we will honor you with every turn of a wheel.

For those who are still in their mortal coil I can only say this.

May your coffin be made of wood from a 100 year old tree and may we plant that tree tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Since we started this In Remembrance thread I have never had to add a father and a son before...Its sad that they had to leave us, but I would like to think that they are together still doing what they loved....Only on streets that the saints have trod before them....I would also like to think that they have found our other members and that they are riding together....May they Rest In Peace....

Claude....

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Sadly, I have to advise that T Hambley is no longer with us. Terry was diagnosed with a brain tumor a couple of months ago and given 12 months. He went down hill quickly and his funeral was last week.

I didn't know Terry that well, despite him living only a couple of miles away from me, but I do know he valued the information, advice and frienship he found here.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

R.I.P.:sadguy:

61 - 80 of 119 Posts