Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

I've been a part of many sites over the years, all drawn together through one common thread or another. But in all of those threads it was only for the purpose of the site, there was never a sense of friendship and there were always problems with ideas, thought's and attitudes.

There was never this.

Thanks go to Steve for establishing this site and all of the various points of it, the mods for taking their time to keep an eye on subjects that could become volatile, even though it often draws them criticism and complaints.

An often thankless job indeed.

And last, but not least, all of you. It is the members that share their humor, straight up or "slightly" warped, the compassion for the pains of other members, thoughts, viewpoints, opinions, experiences, advise and most importantly respect to and for each other.

It still amazes me when I think about it and realize that this site was formed in Ireland, a country that I will never get to see, and has members from every corner of the world. How many of us could even conceive of this kind of unity with people around the world.

That I can know someone from Ireland, England, Singapore, Africa and more countries than I can list and know their names, families and bits of your lives.

Thank you to all of you, to those that have left us, to those that are here and to those that will come.

In the words of Bob Hope, "Thanks for the memories."

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]R.I.P. to all ourdeceased members.........:praying:[/align]

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
imported post

R.I.P to all the deceased forum members. They are all like family, thanks to the way the forum functions to bring us together.

·
Administrator
20,573 Posts
imported post

Prayers coming from Kansas. :praying:

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

:praying:

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
imported post

I'm a new member, so I didn't have the pleasure of corresponding with any of our deceased gang, but I send my condolences, and know they will be missed by all here!

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

My condolences :praying::praying:

·
Premium Member
59,720 Posts
imported post

R.I.P. for all the people on this list.
And many prayers.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Weare adding the name of two of our valued members wives...Kathy Jo Stevens wife of Lightin, James Stevens,and Carol S. Handleson, wife of 82gl1100iwingman, Brian S. Handleson....May they Rest In Peace....:praying:......

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

In honor of our departed members and the people who loved them, I have printed a copy of the remembrance card as well as Claude's (redbron) list with remarks and it will grace the front pages of our newly created NASSIR Historical Register to be unveiled at the upcoming NASSIR 5.

May God bless them all and may peace be granted to all that knew them.

:praying:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Once again we add another member to our "In Remembrance" thread..We added both Welsh Winger, and his wife who passed away earlier to our Remembrance Thread..While I never had the pleasure of meeting either one, I for one will miss them..May you both "Rest in Peace", Nick and Julie Duffy...:praying:..You will be missed by many...

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Please help me out with getting members, and loved ones listed in this thread...

Ever since we started the "In Remembrance" thread, there have been times for one reason or another, I have either "missed" or not been aware of the "passing", of some members or their "loved ones", I have added each Member in Blue, loved ones in black, but the point is, If I "miss" someone. please send me a PM, and I will get that member or member's loved one on that thread..Sometimes its a hard job to post names of members and their loved ones, whether or not I knew them personally, because we are a "Family", and I'm always sadden by the loss of one of our "Family" members..

My Prayers are always there for the ones of us that knew that member, the lives they "touched", the memories of them, their trials and their finding Peace.. My prayer also go out to their many friends on this forum and especially their families..May our "Honored Members" all Rest in Peace...:praying:

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Discovering it's hard to have such a huge family

I have been blessed with a family here at home, for 22 years now. Before that, I was pretty much on my own. My parents and siblings were...well, I won't go there. So, you have all filled a huge void in my life. When my actual relatives pass on, I don't know them, so it is relatively painless. But when someone here passes, or hurts, or is ill, I feel it,too. Thank you all for that. It is an important thing to feel other's pain. I think it makes us appreciate life, and those close to us. Jim:)

81 - 100 of 119 Posts