1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
58,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
24,861 Posts
What exactly is gun safety research? It doesn't mean studying how to make them safer, it means studying how to take them away from the public and skewing statistics to make them fit the agenda.

·
Registered
109 Posts
It means the libs and progressives will take whatever data they get their hands and skew it and report it to John Q Public as showing that guns are bad no matter the intent. Alinsky's Rules for Radicals and the Communist Manifesto come to my mind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
24,861 Posts
I think it is more like making guns with safety devices that will allow it to be fire only by the registered owner.
And that science fiction idea is to make guns unaffordable to the average citizen. The idea has been around a long time and the technology still doesn't exist. Keep in mind NONE of the gun control ideas are about keeping them out of the hands of criminals, that would harm the agenda.

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
What good is it if they can't hit anything with it? Too expensive to even let them practice? Some of those chain gun rounds were 50 yards off target.
Sorry wrong thread.
Someone tell me how to edit on this stupid new garbage software.

·
Administrator
24,861 Posts
Sorry wrong thread.
Someone tell me how to edit on this stupid new garbage software.
Click edit then do your editing. If we moderators could still do our thing I would move it to the correct thread.

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
Click edit? Nowhere on here does it say edit. That is the problem I'm having. I am using a tablet. Really getting fed up with this crap new and better sh it.

·
Administrator
58,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Click edit? Nowhere on here does it say edit. That is the problem I'm having. I am using a tablet. Really getting fed up with this crap new and better sh it.
I can see the EDIT button on my Cellphone which is like your tablet, just a smaller screen.

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
On this tablet there are only icons no words. None say edit when I hover.

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
Finally figured the edit out. Contrary to what Dave says about himself, I guess I am as stupid as I look.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts