Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It's an in between time, this time now.... Too early to ski, and almost too late to ride......

In between... Thanksgiving and Christmas.....

In between......my life's work and-- the Great Sleep.....

It's like waiting fora starting gun, ora checkered flag......

I hate in between.......

Hate it.......

I can almost feel the rush of air over my windscreen, or the hiss or snow under my skis........ almost..... but not quite..... because, I'm in between......

Hate it.......

I'm not a contemplative guy, I'm a mover...... except when.... I'm in between....

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Roger that, CJ...

I have wondered, if a guy were to make a dvd from riders perspective, of someone blasting through the twisties...sounds, and all...

Sell that dvd with a fan, a set of handlebars, and packaged bugs to sprinkle into the fan... A guy could sit in front of the computer and pretend...

I wonder if the guys at Wii would want to sell this for their game console? LOL

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Isn't everyone always "In between" at any point in their life?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Yep, between birth and death. Make the best of where you're currently located on that continuum.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I've seen some of the filler that you've put in between.

The post about hiking thru the mountain trails with Red seems to be a pretty good way to kill the down time.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I'm in between my next ride. Don't get to ride on days I have to work now but look forward to the days off with great anticipation. My in between time is preparation time. Make sure the right gear is ready, bike is ready, mind set is correct for the weather and the roads. In between can be a good thing!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I have not yet seen the light, (at the end of the tunnel) for any project I have started, but only a beginning to all those things that might have ended, so how does one see the end, if between nothing? :baffled:

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
imported post

a friend gave this to me.....Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending!

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

I hate in between .....umm...breakfast and dinner.....:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

I'm in between

In between feeding the kids supper and making lunches for tomorrow

and trying to herd them off to bed.

·
Premium Member
63,096 Posts
imported post

I'm in between the mountains and the coast.. Which way to go this week.. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions................

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.