Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm looking for a good used complete intercom so I can talk with my passenger on the 83. It didn't come with the factory unit, so I'm forced to look elsewhere.

So if someone upgraded to a snazzy unit and wants to sell their dust collector, let me know. We both have full face helmets, mine being an ARAI, hers is a flip face.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

I have a nice Chatterbox GMRS-X1. Its the 5 mile bike-to-bike communication also. I've really only used it this season. I tried it on my Yamaha, but the bike was too loud to use it effectively. On my new-to-me Wing, though, it works wonderfully. I have two open face (3/4) mics, one full face headset (came with the kit) and the cord that goes between the unit and passenger headset. I used the 3/4 style on my FF with no issues. My wife and I have really enjoyed using it with the much quieter bike. No more turning my head to yell at her, lol. PM me if interested.

So I have this set up:
1 - GMRS-X1 (kit has one set of FF headset, the CBX FFHS)
2 - CBX OFHS (3/4 headset style I've used on my FF)
1 - CBX HSEX (extension cable for passenger)
1 - CBX FFHS (FF headset)

Check out more info here:
http://www.chatterboxusa.com/x1.html

Just under 500 in all, asking 200.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Old Gold wrote:
Chris, On ebay now #270297415213....Ends tonight...
Item number wrong, goes to a dvd sell.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Chris,

Tracy and I use the motocomm rider link system and love it. Jluvs2dive suggested it to us.

We bought it from www.denniskirk.com and they will price beat the same thing on any other website by 1 buck. was free shipping also. Just have your info ready for the beat by a buck thing and all is well, they shipped our stuff really quick.

Best of luck,

Ray

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.