Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am at a bit of a loss in the install of rear speakers. I have removed the inner lining of the trunk but the removal of the rear speaker housing and the left and right rear storage compartments have me a bit baffled. Is there a pdf or something available that would help me out. J&M have no help. teck on holidays. I kinda need step by step for dummies. Thanks to anyone that can help me out. 2003 gl1800:praying:

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
imported post

Wow, I didn't know rear speakers were optional on 2001-05 GW. No wonder I wasn't getting any sound out from the rear speakers.
Once I get the bike back I want to install a set. Any suggestion on what to buy?

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
imported post

I bought the Hondaline kit and installed mine. I'm not real impressed with the quality of the sound that I get. I was thinking of changing to a set of Polk speakers. I don't have any experience with them but from what I have read here on the forums they have fairly decent reviews. I will also be looking to replace my front speakers since the yellow jackets decided they liked the taste of the cone material.

Electrical Connections Rear Speaker info .....several options to choose from

Hondaline Rear Speaker Set OEM set...somewhat spendy for what you get.

Do a search on the forums for rear speakers and you'll find tons of stuff here!!

Henry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.