Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

HI, I AM FIXING TO INSTALL A NEW SWITCH ON MY 1200 1984 GOLDWING. IS THERE ANY SHORT CUTS OR INFORMATION I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I START. WISDOM IS A GREAT HELP PLUS SOMEONE WHO'SDONE IT BEFORE SURE DOES HELP. THANKS HOGHIDEMAN:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

NIGHTWIZZARD?????

He said the SWITCH
it can only mean the starter switch.

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
imported post

Starter switch, ignition switch, turn signal switch, front brake switch, rear brake switch, neutral switch, clutch switch, fan switch, low oil pressure switch, high/low beam switch, horn switch........

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Gofastandfalldown wrote:
Starter switch, ignition switch, turn signal switch, front brake switch, rear brake switch, neutral switch, clutch switch, fan switch, low oil pressure switch, high/low beam switch, horn switch........
EXACTLY!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Wasn't trying to be a smart @$$..........was wanting to know which one....:baffled::baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

again. Those are switches. He ask about the SWITCH.
HAHAHAH.

His last 5 post were in the for sale forum and it dealt with starter engine ............. So I think it may be that starter switch or the nuetral switch.
I got $5 bucks that says so.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Not if I can get down to Tuscaloosa and get him to post it was for the espresso machine!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

HEY YOU GUYS,I DO THE BEST I CAN ON THE WAY I ASK FOR HELP. I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE IGNITION SWITCH. I THINK I CAN INSTALL IT WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE YOU COULD GIVE ME.BEFORE I FOUND THIS SITE ,I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIX MOST THINGS ON MY WINGS. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. HOGHIDEMAN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.