Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

If you're looking to install a Signal Dynamics "Back-Off" Brake Light Moduleon your GL1800 Goldwing, remove the seat, and locate the green/red wire attached to the 14 pin 'gray' connector. Cut the wire and attach one of the wires coming from the module to one of the 'cut' wires and the other to the other 'cut' wire. Be sure to follow the instructions on the front of the module, since the wires (color coded) coming from the module, MUST be installed correctly, or the module won't work. When the brakes are applied, you get a steady pattern of the brake lights flashing, for as long as you apply the brakes, which sure gives me a comfort factor.

Barry:18red:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Well done Barry, that's good to know. Groucomax was on the ball after all. :waving:

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Next month, 14 friends on 7 bikes are driving roughly 3,000 miles, from Memphis, Tennessee to Sturgis, South Dakota, to ride the "Black Hills". I'll certainly feel saferknowing the Back-Off lights areworking, every time I apply the brakes. This forum is a wonderful sharing of information!

Barry:18orange:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.