Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I got my next years insurance notice today! £185.00, I noticed that they still had be down at my old address (no idea why they were notified?) So I gave them a call, they came back to and said; your insurance is now £135.00 for the year! So that can't be bad can it?
:waving::clapper:

Now all I gotta do is get the bloody thing running
(mixed imotions)

Everyone take care!
Catch you later

Rebuilt

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Good news on the insurance front, that'll be because your new address is in the middle of nowhere I expect Rebuilt!!:goofygrin:. Might be worth doing some name dropping for anyone who needs good insurance deal? Now as I said before, what are you doing on here, Is the good lady experienced enough to be left to sort the engine, if she is, then no probs, but if not, surely you should be down the garden supervising her!!:bash::goofygrin::goofygrin:Mind you I supose she might be in cooking you supper at the moment.

Are you now going to go for it with the one from the fire damaged one or are you still hunting?

Any chance you would be going to the Blackpool thing in September, as posted in events forum? I have just booked the weekend in Pontins, sounds like a good crack and would give you a deadline to work to.

Pete

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
imported post

HI, rebuiltyorkie what insurance comp are you with,i am insured with CAROL NASH and my premium is £199 & ihave a 60% noclaim bonus,iride a 1985 1200 asp trike which is garaged & i pay the first £500 on any claim,maybe it's because of my age & also could my heart bypass five years ago load my insurance,i have been insured with CAROL NASH for four years.bikerfred

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

bikerfred wrote:
HI, rebuiltyorkie what insurance comp are you with,i am insured with CAROL NASH and my premium is £199 & ihave a 60% noclaim bonus,iride a 1985 1200 asp trike which is garaged & i pay the first £500 on any claim,maybe it's because of my age & also could my heart bypass five years ago load my insurance,i have been insured with CAROL NASH for four years.bikerfred
Hiya

I'm with BIKESURE, they are part of the Adrian Flux Insurance Services 08700 771377!

£135.00, three year no claims, not garaged (dosn't have to be due to not worth more than £4000.00) I pay first £500.00 on any claim.

Me I'm a Renal Transplantee, Heard of hearing, Due to hitting Tarmac (NOT the wife nagging) also well and truely bolted together legs, base of spine and new hip joints.

Pete, No the wife can't stand bikes/trikes!:baffled:

I'm still hunting, but I've decided to look at my original engine first! I'll strip the heads off, then I can check the barrels, for stain, damage, etc. I hope to be able to check the rings (I think these are worne) Because she was loosing compression! While I'm at all that I think I'll be changing the water pump, because she was showing oil in the number one spark plug hole, before the heads blew!

:(Blackpool, September I'll be down the Hospital in Brum, I'm having to have two new knee's fitted, I may also have to have a couple of toe's ad my ankle welded?

So I might be shopping for some hand gear change controls soon! Lol:action:

Not too worried, coss I think I'll be able to talke her in doors round to me getting a more modern toy! 1800cc or something small like that! (The wife knows nothing about cc's number's, and power of any bike/trike Lol:action::baffled:

Take care all, ride safe!

Rebuilt

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

GL1500SEi 1998, 48yrs old( me not the bike} no NCB's £249.00. not sure of the excess think it's 250.00. From Mototcyclesdirect. Very helpful and did my son a brilliant deal as a new young rider on a 500 cc bike too.

Pete

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Sorry Rebuilt to hear that you are going in for more bionic man stuff on the injuries, :(it's a shame you won't be able to do Blackpool,:X

but hopefully the op will mean more mobility and this about an upgrade bike would put a smile on your face eh?;)

Pete

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

bikerfred wrote:

Could be your age BikerFred, they are very hard on young riders!!:goofygrin:. In the grand scheme of things it is a lot cheeper than the young kids have to shell out, and they get smaller bikes.

Bye the way Bikerfred, where is Southen on sea? is it near SouthenD on sea? Might pay to check your profile, don't want to confuse the yanks any more than they already are!!:goofygrin:.

Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.