Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv taken pictures, and am doing an inventory list of accessories my bike has on it. It came with alot of chrome, and such, want to make sure it all gets covered. My policy is such that as long as I declare it, its covered. Im wondering if a couple things were standard or add ons? I have a 98 SE.

6 disk cd changer mounted in trunk
rear speakers
lighted make up mirror in trunk

Anyone know if these were standard equipment in this model? Or if they were add ons?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
My 98 SE has the rear speakers but not the CD player or the make up mirror in the trunk.
Steve

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
6 disk cd changer mounted in trunk
rear speakers
lighted make up mirror in trunk

Anyone know if these were standard equipment in this model? Or if they were add ons?
Thanks
The rear speakers were standard equipment but the CD changer and the lighted make-up mirror were add-ons. They may have been added on with the original order but they did not come as standard equipment on your bike. That CD changer was an expensive option too. :waving:

John

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
i'm deeling with the insurance now, i have a cb, tow pac, back rest, and highway pegs. i'm told they will take them into acct. but the will pay a depreciated amount.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Its an insurance company, I'm sure they will try to depreciate everything they can as long as it benefits them, thats why I want to have as much documentations as possible ahead of time.

Thansk guys for all the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.