Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Any suggestions or recommendations regarding insurance companies (in the United States!!) that offer reasonably priced and good coverage for Wings? Do you get discounts for being a member of GWRRA, etc...???

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

I use Geico. Runs me $99.00 a year to cover my 83 Aspencade :11grey:and my 81 XT 500. Liability only.
Bob

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

xhdpilot wrote:
Any suggestions or recommendations regarding insurance companies (in the United States!!) that offer reasonably priced and good coverage for Wings? Do you get discounts for being a member of GWRRA, etc...???

Thanks!

I use progressive on my 1200, It cost me about $100 a year, Liability plus a $500 deductable on theft. They give you several choices of coverage.

You can go online and get it very fast. I am sure Geico and others are good too.

dean_3326 :12red::12red::12red::12red::12red::12red:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I use Progressive on my old Wing and called them about maybe adding on a 2005 bike full coverage and they gave me a good price for the new bike BUT then they raised they liabilty on the old Wing from $100 to $177 to have a 2 bike policy?!!

So i called 10 other ins. companies and got prices ranging from $ $751 to $2054 for full coverage on one bike and liabilty on the other!!! Oh ya I'm 53 years old ! And still a good looking Chap !

Then I called "Foremost Ins. Company" and they quoted me a little high for a 05 bike $867 BUT then said if I add the old Wing on with it they'll insure both bikes for $654 a year, go figure, the rate went down with both bikes! Plus if (God Forbid) you total out your new bike in the first 2 years they will replace it with a "Brand New one"!!

So if you total your 05 out in 07 they buy you an 07 bike to replace it, plus $3500 in Assessories and $1500 in Helmit and Aparrel ! So I think they will get my business!

That's $100,000 and $300,000/500 deductable

their # is 1-800-752-2461 Jeff Van wyk

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I have had good luck with GEICO. Only problem is remembering to feed the damn Gecko in my right glove box.

:cheeky1::15red::cheeky1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.