Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I need a replacement cable for the passenger audio/intercom cable. The audio part works fine, but the intercom part will not work. I have tried both headsets and headset cables on the rider hookup and they work fine.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I suggest you check with the J&M site in case that is what you have to see if you can get the one piece cable for your headset. The price for that is amazingly cheaper than getting the two piece ones they usually come with.
Then get the J&M part number and order it from whatever vendor you like.

·
Vendor
680 Posts
imported post

Since both headsets work in driver position then I believe the problem is in the 4 foot extension going to the passenger headset. Very common failure. If it is the extension cable here is the J&M part # UE-15.

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Wayne wrote:
Since both headsets work in driver position then I believe the problem is in the 4 foot extension going to the passenger headset. Very common failure. If it is the extension cable here is the J&M part # UE-15.
Thanks, that is the cable I was refering to.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
imported post

Hi brother, I thought mine was out also but I cleaned the connectors and lubed both ends and all have been working since. I know, sounds crazy but the connectors have to snap together all the way in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.