Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have a 1985 gl1200 and I have been looking for the intercom cord that runs from my helmet to the plug on the bike and can't seem to find one anywhere except at the dealer and they said it was $100. Can't really afford that. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with fairly cheep or can point me in a direction to find onw let me know.
Thanks
Jeremy

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Look on ebay, should have one there depending upon which one u need...

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have looked on ebay. All I can find is for newer models and extenshions for mine. My intercom cords are the ones with a regular 5 pin din connector for the bike and has a mini 5 pin din connector for the helmet. I have a cord I can use to plug into the bike I can rewire but I can't find the mini connector I would need.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
If you can post a picture here of what you need, that will help....theres a lot of places you can buy those cords from besides ebay, cyclemax.com, wingstuff.com are just a couple....good luck

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
I have an old headset (works great) that has the upper and lower cord...the upper cord has a D shape plug and the part that goes into the head set is small, they are 5 pin, as mentioned a pic would help...you can have it if you can use it...good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.