Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to see the intercom seperate from radio with an interface to you bike so you could change or up grade to any radio.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
i would like to see the intercom seperate from radio with an interface to you bike so you could change or up grade to any radio.
LOL make it easy to aftemarket i think not.
Wilf

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
It would be nice to put in whatever radio you wanted but then, what is wrong with the Honda Line stereo? I personally like the stereo on my 99SE.

·
Administrator
27,932 Posts

All manufacturers have made it next to impossible to change the audio system in cars so the chances of that even on a motorcycle are absolutely 0.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
It would require an amplifier just for the intercom. Plus more wires than it already has for a separate intercom system.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
How about a true VOX or a push to talk system, Look at some light plane systems, they work great.

·
Registered
83 Posts
How about an intercom/radio system that was wireless and worked with your android/iphone and Bluetooth helmet devices? Now that would be handly. In fact Honda could sell thousands of them if they would redesign a radio that would fit the 1500 and had this option. An upgrade to the old cassette...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.