Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have been looking all over the net for a set of the black plastic holders that hold your intercom pigtails. I can find chrome ones everywhere but I would like a set of the original factory ones, copies, or something close. The chrome ones look cheap.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
588 Posts
imported post

I found the exact holders you are describing at my honda dealer. He had to order them but they look exactly like the originals. Cost me about $9.00 for the pair. Oly place I found them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
505 Posts
imported post

Go to Wingtoys, they have the black parts you require. Part number 2-308 @$5-95 pair. Hope this helps.

Regards,

John
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

hockeydad33 wrote:
I found the exact holders you are describing at my honda dealer. He had to order them but they look exactly like the originals. Cost me about $9.00 for the pair. Oly place I found them.
Did you order for the 1200 or the 1500?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

cbhon wrote:
Go to Wingtoys, they have the black parts you require. Part number 2-308 @$5-95 pair. Hope this helps.

Regards,

John
Not what I am looking for. Thoes are the cord clips. I am looking for the holders that you snap the large plug into.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,350 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
I have been looking all over the net for a set of the black plastic holders that hold your intercom pigtails. I can find chrome ones everywhere but I would like a set of the original factory ones, copies, or something close. The chrome ones look cheap.
Have you checked Ebay? I have seen these on there recently. :goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks hockeydad33. I'll run by the Honda dealer at my first opportunity and order a set.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top