Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Master Sgt. USAF Retired.
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm confused about intercoms for my 1999 GL1500SE. I've been using a "SCALA Team Rider," (wireless blue tooth) with my 2003, VTX1300RS, but want to use the "plug and play" intercom on my newly acquired ride. I've looked at a bunch of different kinds, but I want tothrow it out to all of the experts. We ride with open-face helmets. What is the best and easiest intercom to use?

Norm

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
imported post

MOTO-TOUR INC.
I'm an open face fan too and for real "plug & play" on a 1500 5 pin DIN headsets I ordered the J&M HS-8154B-OF for my BIL's 1500 for under $100 delivered from them.

I already had the same headset for my 1200 with an old Cycle-Comm system and the cushions on them are much more comfortable than the set the other post listed (I had a set of those too at one time and it allowed too much wind noise with an open face helmet).

Yes I've tested the headset on both bikes and the pin-out is the same for the 1200 or 1500 5 pin DIN headsets.

Ken

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
imported post

Check out Cyclemax they have the edsets 3G headsets on sale right now. They come with both lower and upper cords, plus have a 3 year warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.