Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey.... I"m curious what you guys do to talk to your rider? I dont care about talking to other bikes, but listening to music is helpful for us. I ride a pretty old bike and we dont have a pigtail coming out of the bike anywhere. Thanks for all your help. I am not sure we have a lot of money for this type of thing either, any suggestions for going cheap?

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

intercom--- anit nothing cheap. just some lower priced than others. wireless ? good luck.

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

THanks guys... I dont care about going wireless. I bought this (i'm sure crappy) little box with an audio input and two headset jacks. I am willing to bet that the mics dont pick up much. I cant try it out yet as my girl is out of town. I guess the box might work out if i can get a two ear earphone and a mic. A guy told me he heated up a hotdog skewer and melted a hole through an industrial earplug which dampens all the background noise and helmet whistle. He ripped off the rubber plunger on those in ear phones and shoved the stud into the earplug. Seems like a great idea.. now i just need those with a mic. Orrr as you say a cheap one on ebay. If you guys have any other thoughts i'm "all ears" :waving:

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
imported post

When you get ready for Bluetooth let me know, intercom,you can link to any bluetooth music like MP3 or Ipod or you can plug MP3/Ipod directly into jack on headphone. Oh yeah you can get or make phone calls to as long as your phone is bluetooth capable. You can't beat the sound quality for the intercom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.