Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

stormintba wrote:
well even if i am having some trouble with mine... think i got it figured out i hope.. but here is what 1200 buck bought me... 81 1100 interstate 66 k on it... pretty clean and in good shape...
That's a much better buy than the one JM seen in the dealers. :clapper:

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

Well, I bought my 81 Interstate last weekend for $1500 with 57k but both new tires, new brakes new battery, everything works and runs great. The only thing wrong was missing emblem off of battery cover, (on order, will be here by this weekend) and the paint needs to be redone on the front fender. All my chrome is pretty good shape. I would say he is asking a rediculus amount and offer him no more than $1000 if it runs and $500 only as a parts bike. JMHO.

Gene:dude:

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
imported post

The bike has 69 k on it. at 2800 miles previous the forks were redone, the rings were replaced, carbs synched and timing chain replaced. Tires are almost new and the bike is almost perfect. I love it. My previous bike was a 1982 750 super sport. there is no comparing the 2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

It sound too high for sure BUT someonemight buy from a slick talking salesman after they dicker and get a few hundred dollars off the asking price.:jumper::jumper::jumper:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.