1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Do all 1500's have the interface connections asI have looked on my

88 and can't find them .:X

the only ones I can find are the CB ones on the back of the stereo.:?

Thanks Glenn/uk:cool:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

do you mean the interface for a phone ?Ciaran

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

yes the type for phones and GPS made by kennedy cell set ment to be a

plug in under the left glove box or under the seat next to the pig tails but cant find one on my 88

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

it is the block connector on the back of the radio that goes to the headset cord ,and what the interface does it goes inline ,,in other words if it is a kennedy set ,you just plug your block connector out ,plug the kennedy set in and then plug your block connector into the kennedy set and get you 12 volt supply for the kennedy interface and bingo it works ,,

On some of the other interfaces all you do is disconnect your 5pin lead from your headset at the bike end and plug it into the interface and plug the interface back into where you took the 5 pin lead out from on the bike and again you will need a 12 volt supply for the interface ,,,hope this is of some help to you ,,cheers Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Gee wexman you are starting to sound like a "Guru" Just be yourself. :whip:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

Glenn,

if you have the headset connections on your GL1500 (I think they all do except for the Japanese market models) then the Cellset and other similar Kennedy items will fit. You will still be plugging your helmet into the existing pigtail cord as the interfaces plug into the joints further down.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Gee wexman you are starting to sound like a "Guru" Just be yourself. :whip:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:
I am so sorry REDWING ,,I lost control for a few minutes :?,,I am going out to the back of my garden to beat myself up for this :whip:,,,it will never happen again ,,,OH MY GOD amI turning into a GURU ?HELP.:gunhead:

I am glad you brought that to my attention ,,otherwise I would have lost the run of myself and I would have started taking the mickey out of the other GURUS ...Thanks REDWING ...I owe you a pint of milk .:jumper::jumper::jumper:.cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Perhaps you might give him the pint in portions, remember his bladder control issues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.