Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

First sorry if i put this in the wrong part of the forum I am a nuwbie jebiga :(. But i have found smomething that is very interesting......I found a internet part store from netherlands wich is fantastic... this is the site if someon is interested

http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-gl1000-gold-wing-1978-us_model646/partslist/

this is the part of the site for the gl1000...but i beliwe you can find other gls as well.
But here is my question- is there an USA internet part store like this (with pictures of the parts numeised and drown like on the nl site). The thing is this in netherlands is relatily cheep, but in the USA parts for the gl1000 are eaven more cheaper and when i calculated the costs it turnd out that for me it will be much cheaper to ship the parts to europe from america then from netherlands wich is on the same continent:shock:, so to make this long story shorter does enyone about a site like this only that it is from USA? Thanx. Šime :waving:

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

tanx for moving it i really didnt know where to put this topic

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Hey Mazo!

I'm surprised nobody has answered you yet. :baffled:

Here is one that will go back to the early GL's!

Honda Direct Line Parts

Good luck! ;)

Dusty

·
Administrator
26,539 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

i just came her to ask why nobody is answering then i sow this.....tenx a million guys you dont know how much you helped me :), but if you have more sites like this put them on dont be shy ;)

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

i asked around and i found out that this parts are relatively expensive on this sites.....does anyone know any other site with parts for honda that are cheaper then those sent to me? But guys don't get me wrong i am very thankful for these sites they are a lot of help for a begin. But anyone that knows a site ore a internet shop for gl parts pleas send me a link, it is very urgent and important for me. Thank you :)

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

on the home page there is a title called " links " . click on it to bring up a lot of links to on line stores . hope this is what your looking for .

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

i looked at that the moment i registrated here, but i'll look again more carfuly. tnx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.