Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello to all,

First let me saythankyou to all who replied to my question regarding changing speedometers. I am getting back into motorcycling(NOW THAT THE KIDS HAVE LEFT THE NEST)and other than doing a total restoration and test riding(6 MILES)on a 1972 CB 450 last year this will be my first seriousriding for 30 years since being a teenager in theEngland.To that end I am importing(due here in 2 weeks) 2 off 92 1500 interstates from the US down to New Zealand.One of the bikeshas fork and fairing damage(25k miles) whilst the other bike(80kmiles) has a gearbox problem. It is my intention to restore one bike back to showroom condition and keep what is leftof the other bike for spares.I will no doubt meet challenges along the way and will from time to time be posting these "challenges"on this site as there seems to be a lot of people with a mountain of knowledge. Hope you will bear with me.

Regards to all, and remember not to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.

John S.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
imported post

Hello John, you won't go short on help here. There's plenty of gurus willing to help out. By the time you have finished, you will be a gur yourself and will be helping out other people here in turn. :waving:

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

Hi

I also am in Auckland I ride a 1987 Aspencade.

Give me a call 8341101

Regards

Andrew

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

There you go John. A possible new friend and riding partner made already! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.