Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Intro

804 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  FredFromArnold 
#1 ·
Hi GW Facts members, my name is Michael and I have only recently become a GoldWing owner (about 3 months). I live in a small town of Quirindi in New South Wales, Australia. My wife and I have been managers of a 18 room Motel in this small town for the last 3 years. The Motel has been sold which means that we will be free to go riding whenever we please and for however long we please which is something we haven't been able to do have to be at the Motel practically 24/7. So we are looking forward to our freedom again. My Goldwing is a 1988 model Japanese import with very low kilometers (35000). A couple of pics are posted below. I am sure I am going to have questions so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
:welc: to the finest Goldwing Forum on the Planet....

got you approved, so your post will show up now.

the server will update and allow you to post anywhere in the next 1-60 minutes...
so if you can't post immediately, just be patient, you will be able to soon.

Meanwhile, Please follow this link > https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/usercp.php
and update your Profile so we know what bike you have and your location will show up for us.

Thanks

#3 ·
Greetingz Mav!

Enjoy your new found freedom!

#6 ·
Hi GW Facts members, my name is Michael and I have only recently become a GoldWing owner (about 3 months). I live in a small town of Quirindi in New South Wales, Australia. My wife and I have been managers of a 18 room Motel in this small town for the last 3 years. The Motel has been sold which means that we will be free to go riding whenever we please and for however long we please which is something we haven't been able to do have to be at the Motel practically 24/7. So we are looking forward to our freedom again. My Goldwing is a 1988 model Japanese import with very low kilometers (35000). A couple of pics are posted below. I am sure I am going to have questions so any help will be greatly appreciated.
You will find lots of help on this forum for your 1988 Wing....!

#9 ·
Hallo Maverick57

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.